A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
Posted on March 31, 2013
The world is buzzing with the Duchess of Cambridge pregnancy news and many will be following her every move from fashion, to healthy eating and travel. To celebrate the Duchess’s baby news Windjammer Landing is launching a new Royal Babymoon Escape with a 20% savings for those that travel before December 20, 2013.
Guest’s will enjoy a lovely Hibiscus Suite with gorgeous views of Labrelotte Bay, within walking distance to the beach, and a private terrace for those delicious afternoon naps. The package is all-inclusive so food, beverages, motorized and non-motorized sports are all part of the package price. Expect moms and dads-to-be will also enjoy a decadent 30-minute refresh facial and a 30-minute hand and foot massage plus private airport taxi transfers and a “royal” flower bouquet upon arrival. A four night stay starts at $3,099, a seven night stay starts at $5199, or a ten night stay starts at $7299.Prices are U.S. based, per couple, not including tax and service fees.
- Twas two months before Christmas, when all through the nation; parents were pondering the perfect family vacation
- Spotted in AMYANYA REAL HEALTH: Health & Wellness at Windjammer Landing
- Windjammer Landing named best "Ceremony and Reception Venue"
- Spotted in ACTIVE TRAVELS: St. Lucia Week: Hiking Pigeon Island
- Spotted in the VANCOUVER SUN: Six spectacular Caribbean destinations
- Spotted in Recommend: The Buzz in Caribbean Family Travel
- Spotted in HOUSE OF COCO: The Spa at Windjammer Landing
- Spotted in VACATIONS MAGAZINE: 7 Easy-To-Budget Beach Retreats
- Spotted in RESIDENT MAGAZINE: Family Escape, Romantic Rendezvous
- Spotted in RECOMMEND: Caribbean Week 2015
- Spotted in USA TODAY TRAVEL: Caribbean resorts offer courses for kids
- Spotted in: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER
- Spotted in DAD INFO: Send Your Kids to School in the Caribbean
- Spotted in KODOMO: Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- Spotted in DESTINATIONS OF DISTINCTIONS: All-Inclusive of yesteryear’s…meet the new kid in town
- Spotted in EBONY: What Makes Luxe St. Lucia a Must-See
- Spotted in VACAY.CA: 5 best March Break hotels for families
- Spotted in THE TELEGRAPH: The best Caribbean holidays
- Spotted in CARIBBEAN JOURNAL: New Look at St Lucia’s Windjammer Landing Resort
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: St. Lucia Windjammer's villa revamp
- A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
- Recently Engaged? Why not a destination wedding at Windjammer Landing?
- Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
- Summer in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
- St Lucia Carnival
- Need help planning a destination family reunion?
- Trip Advisor Awards Windjammer Landing
- Summer: The Season to Say I Do
- Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival Features "Boo"
- We Won! We Won!
- Windjammer: 2012 Readers Choice Awards
- Windjammer’s Junior Chef Paulyn Eugene Makes the Cut
- Sweep Your Sweetheart Off Their Feet
- Winter Holidays in the Caribbean
- Snowflaks or Snuba?
- Gratitude, Giving Thanks
- And the winner is.....
- November is Island Party Month
- Photo Contest: Month Two
- St. Lucia Halloween