Need help planning a destination family reunion?
Posted on June 15, 2012
Saint Lucia may not be the first to mind when planning your family reunion but, with all of the adventure, dining and romance we have to offer – We insist you to take a closer look!
Family reunions become the focus for many during the summer months – why not plan for a special reunion to an incredible location? With families spread across the globe, many will have to travel regardless of the destination. So why not start your planning by getting your plane tickets to Saint Lucia and let us take care of the rest?
The typical family reunion requires running around, prep and clean up, but here – we do that for you! Windjammer Landing offers private function event space and coordinators that will help with any reunion need. Whether planning a private Beach Barbecue, Private Villa Dinner or Estate Villa Cocktail reception - we will customize the experience to your family needs.
As much as we all love our families, we know that personal space and “me time” is much needed. With our unique accommodations we provide you with a good balance of “family time” and “me time”. You have the choice of our Ocean View rooms, which will sleep two comfortably. These units are a great choice if traveling with couples. If traveling with families, have a look at our Villas. One to Four Bedroom Villas give you the option to share space. Enjoy your mornings together in the kitchen, living room and dining room then head down to the beach for the day and enjoy lunch at Embers. Let one of our Ambassadors make Dining reservations for you while you head up to your private plunge pool to catch the sunset. Enjoy dinner & nightly entertainment with the family and when you've had enough head back up to your villa’s private bedroom and en-suite. Each bedroom has its own balcony – the perfect place to enjoy a night cap with your sweetie.
Activities for All Ages
Planning fun for kids of all ages is never an issue at Windjammer Landing. There are many activities that are appropriate for any group; from Jeep Safari expeditions to the Jammer’s Day Sail there’s no better way to explore the beautiful island of Saint Lucia. For adults craving a little more Adventure the Zip Lining experience is definitely one not to miss. If you need help planning the ideal activity for your family, ourJammin’ Tours Desk is at your service. Our complimentary Jacquot Kids Club gives families the flexibility of separating the kids from the adult activities. Enrolling the children in Windjammer Landing’s complimentary Kids Club allows the adults to reconnect at one of our fine restaurants, or for a morning getaway on one of our island excursions while the kids have a great time with our caring and trained Kids Club counselors, it is a win – win for everyone!! The Kids club is open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
One of the most amazing reasons to plan a destination family reunion is for the memories you’ll share. Looking back there will be no regrets, everyone will be able to simply sit back and enjoy each other’s company. We promise you will want to make this an annual event. There’s no time like the present to pack up the kids, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, Brothers and Sisters for a reunion that ventures further than any other you've ever experienced. Venture to Windjammer Landing!
Give us a call 1.877.522.0722 or visit our Special Offers page for group & special rates.
- Twas two months before Christmas, when all through the nation; parents were pondering the perfect family vacation
- Spotted in AMYANYA REAL HEALTH: Health & Wellness at Windjammer Landing
- Windjammer Landing named best "Ceremony and Reception Venue"
- Spotted in ACTIVE TRAVELS: St. Lucia Week: Hiking Pigeon Island
- Spotted in the VANCOUVER SUN: Six spectacular Caribbean destinations
- Spotted in Recommend: The Buzz in Caribbean Family Travel
- Spotted in HOUSE OF COCO: The Spa at Windjammer Landing
- Spotted in VACATIONS MAGAZINE: 7 Easy-To-Budget Beach Retreats
- Spotted in RESIDENT MAGAZINE: Family Escape, Romantic Rendezvous
- Spotted in RECOMMEND: Caribbean Week 2015
- Spotted in USA TODAY TRAVEL: Caribbean resorts offer courses for kids
- Spotted in: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER
- Spotted in DAD INFO: Send Your Kids to School in the Caribbean
- Spotted in KODOMO: Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- Spotted in DESTINATIONS OF DISTINCTIONS: All-Inclusive of yesteryear’s…meet the new kid in town
- Spotted in EBONY: What Makes Luxe St. Lucia a Must-See
- Spotted in VACAY.CA: 5 best March Break hotels for families
- Spotted in THE TELEGRAPH: The best Caribbean holidays
- Spotted in CARIBBEAN JOURNAL: New Look at St Lucia’s Windjammer Landing Resort
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: St. Lucia Windjammer's villa revamp
- A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
- Recently Engaged? Why not a destination wedding at Windjammer Landing?
- Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
- Summer in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
- St Lucia Carnival
- Need help planning a destination family reunion?
- Trip Advisor Awards Windjammer Landing
- Summer: The Season to Say I Do
- Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival Features "Boo"
- We Won! We Won!
- Windjammer: 2012 Readers Choice Awards
- Windjammer’s Junior Chef Paulyn Eugene Makes the Cut
- Sweep Your Sweetheart Off Their Feet
- Winter Holidays in the Caribbean
- Snowflaks or Snuba?
- Gratitude, Giving Thanks
- And the winner is.....
- November is Island Party Month
- Photo Contest: Month Two
- St. Lucia Halloween