Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
Posted on December 18, 2012
We are pleased to announce that the renovation works for the roof repair and interior decor of the Dragonfly restaurant is complete and the restaurant has re-opened. Guests are already enjoying the new, lighter look in Dragonfly!
We now move to the next projects - We wish to advise that we plan to work on some drainage issues behind Jammer's restaurant starting Monday November 5. This is planned to take 4 weeks. While Jammers restaurant will not close, the work will create some noise. As a result, we will be closing a few rooms in the Hibiscus wing closest to the work in order to eliminate any guest inconvenience.
For approximately two weeks, also starting November 5, we will be closing the main pool in order to repair leaks in the pumping system. Our other 4 pools will remain open during this time.
For approximately 2 weeks starting Monday November 8, we will close the Upper Deck restaurant to replace the wood floor in the lower restaurant. Our other restaurants will be open at this time.
Also, we will be working on a walkway near the Island Villas. This will also take approximately 2 week and we will make sure no guests are housed in this area.
We realize this will result in some inconvenience. We will provide a US$25 credit for spa or tours per room per day from November 5 through December 3. We will also waive any cancellation fee for guests who want to move their reservation during this period. Naturally, we will work with the building crews to minimize the impact of noise on surrounding areas and protect our guests' experience as much as possible. Our team will be made to ensure guest comfort during this period and to accommodate any guest concerns. Should you have any questions or concerns about the above, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
- Spotted in AMYANYA REAL HEALTH: Health & Wellness at Windjammer Landing
- Jazz On the Beach 2016
- Windjammer Landing named best "Ceremony and Reception Venue"
- Spotted in ACTIVE TRAVELS: St. Lucia Week: Hiking Pigeon Island
- Spotted in the VANCOUVER SUN: Six spectacular Caribbean destinations
- Spotted in Recommend: The Buzz in Caribbean Family Travel
- Spotted in HOUSE OF COCO: The Spa at Windjammer Landing
- Spotted in VACATIONS MAGAZINE: 7 Easy-To-Budget Beach Retreats
- Spotted in RESIDENT MAGAZINE: Family Escape, Romantic Rendezvous
- Spotted in RECOMMEND: Caribbean Week 2015
- Spotted in USA TODAY TRAVEL: Caribbean resorts offer courses for kids
- Spotted in: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER
- Spotted in DAD INFO: Send Your Kids to School in the Caribbean
- Spotted in KODOMO: Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- Spotted in DESTINATIONS OF DISTINCTIONS: All-Inclusive of yesteryear’s…meet the new kid in town
- Spotted in EBONY: What Makes Luxe St. Lucia a Must-See
- Spotted in VACAY.CA: 5 best March Break hotels for families
- Spotted in THE TELEGRAPH: The best Caribbean holidays
- Spotted in CARIBBEAN JOURNAL: New Look at St Lucia’s Windjammer Landing Resort
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: St. Lucia Windjammer's villa revamp
- A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
- Recently Engaged? Why not a destination wedding at Windjammer Landing?
- Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
- Summer in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
- St Lucia Carnival
- Need help planning a destination family reunion?
- Trip Advisor Awards Windjammer Landing
- Summer: The Season to Say I Do
- Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival Features "Boo"
- We Won! We Won!
- Windjammer: 2012 Readers Choice Awards
- Windjammer’s Junior Chef Paulyn Eugene Makes the Cut
- Sweep Your Sweetheart Off Their Feet
- Winter Holidays in the Caribbean
- Snowflaks or Snuba?
- Gratitude, Giving Thanks
- And the winner is.....
- November is Island Party Month
- Photo Contest: Month Two
- St. Lucia Halloween