Summer: The Season to Say I Do
Posted on May 22, 2012
Summer is here and the onsite wedding specialists at Windjammer Landing are busy finalizing details to make sure all of the resort’s “Destination I Do” brides and grooms will celebrate one of the happiest days of their lives. Brides and grooms can choose from variety of gorgeous onsite options for their perfect wedding day including: a romantic ceremony at the beach gazebo, a casual barefoot wedding or a dramatic event in a luxurious estate villa offering panoramic views in an uber private setting. Regardless of where you choose to celebrate at Windjammer Landing, each location provides a memorial setting to say “I Do”.
For the newly engaged we’ve outlined a few things you may not know about weddings at Windjammer Landing. The resort only hosts one wedding a day to make sure the bride and groom are the “stars” of the day. The wedding specialists understand that after they hang up the phone or send an email the conversation doesn’t stop so the resort instituted a 24-hour a day response line. Call the toll-free number at 2 p.m. or 2 a.m. to ask whatever you want, whenever you want. Additionally, Windjammer Landing offers an online advance planning program, which is guided by a team of dedicated experts, who assist with all decisions, from ceremony sites to centerpieces, from tapas to sit-downs, from champagne tastings to rum tastings; no matter the request -- all the details are left to the zealous wedding staff.
The resort extends congratulations to all of the bride and grooms who will be celebrating their big day at Windjammer Landing this summer and beyond, and to all the newly engaged, call us when it’s convenient using our toll free number 877-308-9001 or visit online to learn more.
- Arturo Taps in on Chris Standring’s ‘Jazz on The Beach’
- Jazz On the Beach 2016
- Jazz On the Beach 2016
- Windjammer Landing named best "Ceremony and Reception Venue"
- Spotted in ACTIVE TRAVELS: St. Lucia Week: Hiking Pigeon Island
- Spotted in the VANCOUVER SUN: Six spectacular Caribbean destinations
- Spotted in Recommend: The Buzz in Caribbean Family Travel
- Spotted in HOUSE OF COCO: The Spa at Windjammer Landing
- Spotted in VACATIONS MAGAZINE: 7 Easy-To-Budget Beach Retreats
- Spotted in RESIDENT MAGAZINE: Family Escape, Romantic Rendezvous
- Spotted in JOYFUL HEALTHY EATS: Paradise at Windjammer Landing Resort & Spa
- Spotted in BEAUTY ECHOES MAGAZINE: Windjammer Resort Review
- Spotted in RECOMMEND: Caribbean Week 2015
- Spotted in USA TODAY TRAVEL: Caribbean resorts offer courses for kids
- Spotted in TRAVEL AGE WEST: Windjammer Landing Boosts Its Appeal to Agents
- Spotted in LEISURE TRAVEL GROUP: Families Make the World a Classroom Through Group Travel
- Spotted in the TELEGRAPH: Top 10: Caribbean Family Holidays
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: Weddings - My Big Fat Family Wedding
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: Spa three ways - Save, spend, splurge
- Spotted in: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER
- Spotted in DAD INFO: Send Your Kids to School in the Caribbean
- Spotted in KODOMO: Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- Spotted in DESTINATIONS OF DISTINCTIONS: All-Inclusive of yesteryear’s…meet the new kid in town
- Spotted in EBONY: What Makes Luxe St. Lucia a Must-See
- Spotted in VACAY.CA: 5 best March Break hotels for families
- Spotted in THE TELEGRAPH: The best Caribbean holidays
- Spotted in CARIBBEAN JOURNAL: New Look at St Lucia’s Windjammer Landing Resort
- Spotted in TRAVEL WEEKLY: St. Lucia Windjammer's villa revamp
- A Royal Babymoon Package: Save 20%
- Recently Engaged? Why not a destination wedding at Windjammer Landing?
- Renovation Update - Constantly striving to provide you the best
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
- Summer in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Honeymoon = Romance, Adventure & Stress Free
- St Lucia Carnival
- Need help planning a destination family reunion?
- Trip Advisor Awards Windjammer Landing
- Summer: The Season to Say I Do
- Every Day is Mother's Day at Windjammer Landing
- St. Lucia Jazz Festival Features "Boo"
- We Won! We Won!
- Windjammer: 2012 Readers Choice Awards
- Windjammer’s Junior Chef Paulyn Eugene Makes the Cut
- Sweep Your Sweetheart Off Their Feet
- Winter Holidays in the Caribbean
- Snowflaks or Snuba?
- Gratitude, Giving Thanks
- And the winner is.....
- November is Island Party Month
- Photo Contest: Month Two
- St. Lucia Halloween