Just the Two of Us
Eliminate the pressure of a large wedding and the stress of slimming down the guest list with the ultimate tropical wedding for just the two of you! Ensuring no details are overlooked, a dedicated team of professionals – including a wedding and honeymoon planner - is on hand to curate an unforgettable day and banish all planning worries. You and your sweetheart are left to relax in the tranquil setting whilst soaking up the excitement of an unforgettable day.
With an extremely extensive offering, the 'Just the Two of Us' package includes:
- A 5-night Premium All Inclusive stay in our One Bedroom Oceanview Villa for two guests. This package includes all of your meals and beverages on the resort as well as access to all the resort's amenities including both motorized and non-motorized water sports.
- Service of the officiant during the ceremony
- Live stream of your wedding ceremony for your friends + family back home
- Tropical bouquet and boutonniere*
- Tropical ceremony beach arch set up*
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine and fruit & cheese amenity upon check-in
- Dedicated wedding and honeymoon planner
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Late departure for couple (based on availability)
- ‘Head to Toe’ spa treatment for the couple on the day of the wedding. This includes a couples massage, manicure, pedicure, hair styling, and makeup services
- 3-course romantic candlelight dinner on the beach
- Kissing Map of St. Lucia: A map of the most romantic spots on the island to get a great photo!
Please contact us directly to upgrade your “Just the Two of Us” wedding package to include the following:
- Professional photography or videography services (+ $400 USD)
- Official marriage license/certificate from St. Lucia (+ $488 USD)
- Adventurous St. Lucia land excursion including lunch, volcano mud bath, waterfall, and a visit to the botanical gardens (+ $286 USD)
- A personal guided tour of the Kissing Map locations (+ $200 USD)
Terms and Conditions — Tropical flowers at the resort are based on what is available at the time of the ceremony and at the hotel’s discretion, please ask your wedding coordinator if you would like to explore upgraded floral arrangements. Pricing is based on stays between April 22, 2021 and December 18, 2022. This pricing is not available during the festive season (December 18, 2021 – January 4, 2022). The prices listed above do not include taxes, service charges, or additional fees.